Press contact: email@example.com
The Cosentino Group’s new brand, Dekton® was presented by Moto GP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo on the 29 May to more than 150 Italian clients and members of the press in Milan.
Dekton® is a technological and commercial challenge and embodies the Global company’s commitment to the future. The Cosentino Group has invested a total of 128 million euros and 22,000 hours of research to launch Dekton®.
Excellence, innovation and leadership are the values shared between Jorge Lorenzo and Dekton® by Cosentino. The four times world motorcycling champion, who wears the Dekton® logo on his official MotoGP cap, was the guest of honour at the Dekton® launch event in Italy. Lorenzo, together with the famous skaters Danny Galli and Fabio Colombo as well as writer Verbo (aka Mitja Bombardieri) created a fun and entertaining show at the Cosentino Center, near Milan.
“We are very honoured of the alliance with Jorge Lorenzo. He represents the values of state of the art technology, leadership and extreme performance, that the new ultra-compact Dekton® shares” expressed Santiago Alfonso Rodriguez the Director of Communications and Marketing Group Cosentino during the ceremony.
“I am proud that the new Dekton® by Cosentino surface is my sponsor. Dekton® is an impressive product that was born to succeed,” said Jorge Lorenzo.
See the event on our YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFB2OGY-ldA
Dekton® offers endless possibilities to architects and designers so that design flows in both indoor and outdoor spaces. There are many application possibilities for the new surface, including large formats (around 320cm x 144cm) available in 12 different colour options (e.g. colours resembling slate, cement, rust or natural stone). Dekton is ideal for:
- Bathrooms: For its excellent performance with water, Dekton® is ideal for bathroom flooring and coverings.
- Kitchens: The technical characteristics of Dekton® make it a material ideal for kitchen worktops, coverings and flooring both in private homes and for professional use.
- Furnishings: Tables and other furnishing surfaces in Dekton® will showcase desirable designs and aesthetics while offering excellent technical performance.
- Exteriors: The technical characteristics of Dekton® result in a uniform design that covers the walls of any building like a layer of skin.
- Floors and floor coverings: Dekton® is an ideal surface for areas with heavy footfall, both indoors and outdoors.
- Swimming pools and gardens: The very low porosity of Dekton® means that the material can be applied in pools and exposed outdoor spaces.
Dekton® by Cosentino demonstrates that it is still possible to continue innovating in the field of architecture and design materials. It is a revolutionary product with superior technical characteristics that allows it to be used in any conditions.